We stayed at the Point of View Suites after visiting the Louisbourg National Park. It is within walking distance to the Park. Check in is at the office which is separate from the Suites. This location also has an RV Park. We were able to park right in front of our suite number. The suites are relatively new, very clean, and good size. We had a standard queen bed suite. It came with a fridge, coffee maker and small table to eat at. Sheets smelled and felt fresh which was good for a night's sleep. Bed was a little firm for me, used to a softer bed with a pillow top. Towels were comfortable, smelled fresh from the wash, good supply. We left early in the morning and did not have to worry until the office was open to check-out we were able to leave the key in the room as the doors automatically lock upon exit. They offer a dinner here and a breakfast, we did not eat here so can comment on the food but it is available. http://www.louisbourgpointofview.com/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia