We were at the Point of View for one night and found it perfectly serviceable. There was some kind of banquet in the parking lot with what was supposed to be decent food and terrifying musical accompaniment from the 17th century and we avoided it like the plague. And the view of the ocean from the window was nice, although the beach below is clogged with spume and garbage.
In all though, recommended. There's not much to see in LB except for the fort and don't expect to have a charming smalltown experience. It's a bit of a backwater with fresh lobster ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia