My hiking club spent a week at Laurie's Inn. Four of my friends and I reserved the large house they have on the property and it worked out well. The decor is quite dated, but the space made up for the decor. We had a living room, large equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and individual bedrooms. There was only one shower in the downstairs bathroom, but we easily managed. And the price was right. They do need to iron out the problems with WiFi.
Breakfast is included and is yummy! I have never seen eggs benedict included on a breakfast buffet before this trip. That was a shock. And the wait staff in the restaurant are wonderful. Make sure you meet Matt! We LOVE him!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a seasonal property located in the heart of the Acadian Village of Chéticamp, Nova Scotia, Choose between a motel unit, suites or one of our vacation homes, so that you can make Laurie's your home away from home. During our peak season, enjoy our complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast in our Restaurant. All rooms are air-conditioned, cable TV, radio, WiFi, telephone, hair dryers and ample parking. We also have a playground, pay-phone, coin-operated laundromat, small canteen, ice and pop machines. We are centrally located and minutes away from the renown Highlands National Park and the famous Cabot Trail. Enjoy rug hooking museum, beaches, golf course, gift/craft shops, horseback riding, hiking trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Laurie's Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurie`s Motor Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Motel Cheticamp
- Laurie's Motor Inn Cheticamp, Nova Scotia