Have to believe you can do much better and for a better price. Didn't check though; reservations were made by other. Older house renovated to poor specs. The too few electrical outlets were in odd locations. No bedside lamps to read by as an example. Clothes dryer timer didn't work so had to stand by and watch. Not what I want to do while on vacation. Stove vent, WiFi, sink light, and some outlets, were inoperable as well. Not that I am fussy, but BBQ was filthy. Had to ask for trash to be removed. Towels were never refreshed with new. Exterior doors lock automatically so don't forget to carry your keys. Some negative signage.
On a positive note, the dinning room staff was friendly. Breakfast food average. Next time I will make the reservations and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a seasonal property located in the heart of the Acadian Village of Chéticamp, Nova Scotia, Choose between a motel unit, suites or one of our vacation homes, so that you can make Laurie's your home away from home. During our peak season, enjoy our complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast in our Restaurant. All rooms are air-conditioned, cable TV, radio, WiFi, telephone, hair dryers and ample parking. We also have a playground, pay-phone, coin-operated laundromat, small canteen, ice and pop machines. We are centrally located and minutes away from the renown Highlands National Park and the famous Cabot Trail. Enjoy rug hooking museum, beaches, golf course, gift/craft shops, horseback riding, hiking trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Laurie's Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurie`s Motor Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Motel Cheticamp
- Laurie's Motor Inn Cheticamp, Nova Scotia