This Inn is very well decorated. It shows exactly like a B & B except it's not! Certain parts of the Inn were in great shape. The lobby and restaurant were very fancy as was our room. But like with all things...you pay for the look. It was very exspensive compared to some of the other motels in town and other than the look, it was nothing special. The hotel clerks at both check in and out were not very talkative or friendly. There was not a lot of parking spaces and they were very tight. The window in our room would not close so we could hear the noises outside. We were going to ask to switch rooms but when we went outside and looked up, we noticed that most of the rooms had the same problem. They are a crank style window and it looked like most of the were broken. This was the only place we stayed in Nova Scotia that had a 12 inch TV. I didn't think they even made those anymore. In my opinion, this Inn was way over priced and I would not recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Gisele`s Country Hotel Baddeck
- Auberge Gisele`s Country Hotel
- Auberge Gisele's Country Inn Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4* accommodation in Baddeck overlooking the Bras d’Or Lakes and walking distance to most attractions. Offering the perfect blend of "home away from home" with comfort and convenience, personalized service over 30 years. 78 deluxe air-conditioned rooms, coffee machines, laundromat on property, elevator, complimentary parking, wireless, complimentary guest computer and morning newspapers. Award winning licensed dining room with friendly table service. Open mid May to mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Auberge Gisele's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.