Spent 2 nights in chalet, staff made us feel very welcome...even with a dog.
Food in restaurant was good but portions were small in appetizers.
Great facilities with lots of amenities to "play".
Room was awesome, clean and comfy and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was spotless and had all that we needed. Small kitchenette was also very well stocked. Wish we could stay longer as there was lots we wanted to do but ran out of time.
Only negative was that the free wifi was very slow and inconsistent in the chalets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Dart Lodge has Baddeck's best panoramic view of the Bras d’Or Lakes! Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure. The perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience.Featuring Baddeck's finest panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes from McCurdy’s,our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant with lounge and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private beach, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island