We stayed several nights at the Silver Dart Lodge based on a recommendation from friends. The lodge is very clean, has a great view of the lake, and offers very nice breakfasts and dinners. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice as well. We also had a drink one evening in the bar, again that was very nice as well. The service was excellent, all in all a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Dart Lodge has Baddeck's best panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes! Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure. The perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience. Our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant includes a lounge area and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private waterfront, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island