This was our first trip to Nova Scotia and the Bras D'Or Lake area. The Silver Dart Lodge was by far one of our favorite stays for a family of five including one small child. The hotel is more of a motel. Old fashioned, but very well maintained. Our room was large and the kids had a great time roaming around the property. Large open green spaces overlooking the lake (which is across the street) and even a playground. We were there in July, but it was much to chilly to use the pool. The lobby was cozy and the restaurant was great. They even brought us room service one night when we had been out exploring all day. This was one of the few places we stayed on our trip where we actually had to pry the kids away. Would go back again in a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Hotel
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Dart Lodge has Baddeck's best panoramic view of the Bras d’Or Lakes! Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure. The perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience.Featuring Baddeck's finest panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes from McCurdy’s,our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant with lounge and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private beach, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.