The Silver Dart Lodge is reasonably priced, comfortable and clean place to stay in Baddeck, a beautiful little Cape Breton village. The lodge has beautiful grounds and a terrific view of Lake Bras D' Or. We stayed in the East Lodge for both our stays there. The rooms in the East Lodge were modern and a typical "hotel room" design. The beds were very comfortable and the housekeeping service maid (Sue) was excellent. The lodge grounds have several nice short hiking trails leading to the woods and lake front. Food service and food quality was very good and the lodge staff was very helpful and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Dart Lodge has Baddeck's best panoramic view of the Bras d’Or Lakes! Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure. The perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience.Featuring Baddeck's finest panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes from McCurdy’s,our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant with lounge and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private beach, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island