Silver Dart is well located for exploring the western side of Cape Breton, but is somewhat overpriced for the quality of the accomodations and dining. The staff is friendly and accomodating and the view of the lake is lovely. The buffet breakfast is mediocre and overpriced, with the same food served everyday, which gets a little monotonous if you are staying several nights. It would have seemed a better value had the room been priced at less than $100/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Dart Lodge has Baddeck's best panoramic view of the Bras d’Or Lakes! Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure. The perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience.Featuring Baddeck's finest panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes from McCurdy’s,our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant with lounge and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private beach, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island