For the second year in a row we have stayed at the Silver Dart while attending the Celtic Colours Music Festival. This year we stayed in both sides of a chalet with adjoining doors. Our room included the Buffet breakfast or full breakfast every morning which we really enjoyed. Every night after a wonderful concert we returned to the Silver Dart and felt as if we were coming home. There was a shuttle that came to the lodge to pick up those who wanted up to go to the after hours Festival Club which meant the others could rest. A really beautiful view of the lake to wake up to every morning. Very clean and well maintained. If you want to have the most beautiful rest combined with great hospitality and attend the best organized community music festival you should stay at the Silver Dart during the Celtic Colours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Dart Lodge has Baddeck's best panoramic view of the Bras d’Or Lakes! Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure. The perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience.Featuring Baddeck's finest panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes from McCurdy’s,our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant with lounge and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private beach, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island