As a family we had adjoining rooms . We felt we were back in the 70,s . bathrooms having mildew on the shower tiles and the mirror has large blacken out areas from age, we were awakened through the night from nearby rooms having a shower etc due to the noisy plumbing. same time a dehumidifer running outside our door. For the price two people paying 160.00 and our party of three 180.00 did not include a complimentry breakfast they did offer 15.00 breakfast buffet . Having said the following night not to far away we stayed in a self contained chalet with fire place and more rooms for two people 159.99 and same cost for our family of three both chalet having two rooms in them . Enclosing the grounds and main building were well kept and updated , we shall not return or recommend this five star Motel which we would rate as 3 star . Overpaid and disappointed ! Thankgiving weekend witch they said its there last weekend for opening of the year ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Dart Lodge has Baddeck's best panoramic view of the Bras d’Or Lakes! Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure. The perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience.Featuring Baddeck's finest panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes from McCurdy’s,our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant with lounge and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private beach, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island