“Outstanding dining” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Outstanding dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Fiori's last night in St. Martins, New Brunswick. The owners were very cordial and gracious. The atmosphere was informal and homey. We had a bowl of steamed mussels for an appetizer: delicious. My wife had the dilled salmon as her entree.It came with blanched asparagus and rice. She liked it so much that I only got to sample the rice! I had the Grande Burrito; it was immense. The green chile sauce was reminiscent of Santa Fe; spicy but very flavorful not too hot to obliterate the complex flavors. Dessert was blueberry buckle with vanilla ice cream. A perfect ending to a fine meal. Afterwards, coffee was excellent. We enjoyed this dinner so much, we told the owners we wish we had come to Fiori's the first night we were in St. Martins. Then we would not have wasted time and money eating at expensive fry houses down by the sea caves.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sussex, Canada
“Breakfast or supper, you won't be disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is my all-time favourite restaurant. I go there weekly, for breakfast especially. I spent a year in Texas and this restaurant it the closest I have gotten to eating authentic Tex-Mex food. The salsa is to die for! The food is fresh and tastes like it was made from scratch. The campers from our campground love going there as often as we can. There is so much flavour in every dish and I have never seen anyone walk away disappointed. Supper is also fantastic. The Quesadillas are delicious and priced very reasonably. The atmosphere is so relaxing and the owners go out of their way to say hello and thank you for your business.

I recommend this restaurant to everyone. It really is a gem.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed two nights at the attached B&B, and had breakfast here both mornings and dinner here one night. In all honesty, if we had dinner here the first night instead of the second, we would have had it here two nights in a row.

Visited May 2014
Moncton
“Hidden gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Excellent little hole in the wall! We went for breakfast, and found an interesting menu with an assortment of both traditional Canadian and Mexican fare. The food was obviously made from scratch, and really excellent! The owners were walking around chatting and joking with guests, the atmosphere was very homey and comfortable! The prices were also VERY reasonable, especially for the quality! I plan to return again soon!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Williamsville
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were in town only one night, and we were staying at the Salmon River B&B at the same location. There aren't a whole lot of restaurants in town, and the season was winding down, so we chose to have an early dinner here. We went for southwest cuisine. I ordered a cheese and chorizo quesadilla. My companion ordered chile rellenos. Both the food and the service were very good. I can't rate the breakfast, as we had to leave before they started serving in the morning. :-(

• Visited October 2013