Selected on internet for location and price. Had read reviews referencing grumpy old man and Bates Motel. Not sure how these opinions were reached. Brian was the least grumpy old man I have met in a long time. In fact, he was congenial, helpful and quite humorous. I guess if someone was expecting a 5 star facility, they might be disappointed. The room was clean, spacious and totally functional. The bed was comfortable and everything was squeaky clean.
I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms are fully air conditioned with private baths and color cable TV. We have 39 rooms including Suites and a new Adult Building. Heated outdoor pool, with two levels. Enjoy the view from the decks over looking the Bay of Fundy Coast! Family restaurant on site. Enjoy Seafood, and other Canadian dishes. Spacious playground, lots of room to run. One of Atlantic Canada's largest gift and souvenir shop. Free parking, local calls and wireless internet access.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hopewell Rocks Motel and Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopewell Rocks Motel And Country Hotel Hopewell Cape
- Country Inn Hopewell Cape
- Hopewell Rocks Hotel And Country
- Hopewell Cape Country Inn
- Hopewell Rocks Motel And Country Inn Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick