We stayed at this motel in July 2012. The location is less than 5 minutes from the Hopewell Rocks attraction. The motel itself is quite dated, although freshly painted. The pool was excellent as was the view of the Bay of Fundy. The motel feels safe but has an unpleasant odour. The bathroom was very large. No recycling is available. If nothing else, make sure you go to the Craft Barn for the best prices for clothng and souvenirs. If we were to visit again, we would stay either in Alma or Moncton.
The owners and staff at this motel want you to enjoy your stay and are very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms are fully air conditioned with private baths and color cable TV. We have 39 rooms including Suites and a new Adult Building. Heated outdoor pool, with two levels. Enjoy the view from the decks over looking the Bay of Fundy Coast! Family restaurant on site. Enjoy Seafood, and other Canadian dishes. Spacious playground, lots of room to run. One of Atlantic Canada's largest gift and souvenir shop. Free parking, local calls and wireless internet access.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hopewell Rocks Motel and Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopewell Rocks Motel And Country Hotel Hopewell Cape
- Country Inn Hopewell Cape
- Hopewell Rocks Hotel And Country
- Hopewell Cape Country Inn
- Hopewell Rocks Motel And Country Inn Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick