“Manitoba Stay-Cation” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Neepawa
Winnipeg, Canada
“Manitoba Stay-Cation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stopped on in Neepawa for a few hours on the way to pick my kids up from camp. I decided to stop for lunch and had a delicious Greek Salad. The "full" sized salad was huge and very good. The price was excellent at around $8 (I think) and the service was very good. It is family owned and the heart of the family is evident in their attention to customer service. Great place to stop!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Winnipeg, Canada
“Delicious, Quick and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We went here for the first time during the Lily Festival last year. I loved the experience so much that we decided to go here for lunch again. The food was delicious. I`m still craving more of the mulligatawny soup! It was quick and well priced. The servers were so friendly and it felt like you were valued, like they were happy you were there. You don`t have service like that very often! Next year when we go to the Lily Festival, we know where we will be going for lunch again!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portage la Prairie, Canada
“Can't wait to go again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and a friend went with our kids. They went out of their way to be kind. The service was great. The food was really good. We all loved the food. I will go back for sure. It was also very clean. If you are in Neepawa or traveling through make sure you stop!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nice quick lunch ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Read the review before mine, so figured we'd check it out. We were gonna get the Reuben but the ladies husband was out getting meat. I got a soy latte and my boyfriend got a green tea. It's hard find places with milk alternatives so that was a nice treat. I got the gluten free quesadilla which was great, and nice that they had something for all my dietary needs :) it's a nice place to stop in for a quick lunch, I would recommend it to anyone.

Calgary, Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is a really great place to eat lunch. The service is great with a family feel to it. The soups are always fantastic and the Reuben sandwich is one of the best we have eaten. We have tried their desserts also and they were delicious! They seem to really enjoy working with food and serve good quality dishes. We will certainly eat there again!!

• Visited November 2013