“Yummy gluten free fish tacos” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican, Swedish, Canadian, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Description: We offer great food and drinks in a very relaxed atmosphere. There is plenty of space on the patio to spread out and enjoy the view. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. Most popular are our BBQ items, fresh from the grill and our home cut fries. Find us in the middle of Telegraph Cove. More info on our website. We open for Mother's day weekend in May and normally stay open until the third weekend of September. May, June & September we are open 8 - 6, July & August 7 -7!
Vancouver
“Yummy gluten free fish tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Lovely outdoor kiosk right next to Dockside 29 with harbourside picnic tables. They totally accomodate gluten free (which in my experience hasn't been the case with the other outfits). It's run by a young family and the food is fresh, tasty and quickly prepared. Perfect especially after the 4 hour drive from the Nanaimo ferry.

Visited June 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Average burger but it was cooked fresh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Arrived in telegraph cove for a bear tour and very hungry. The seahorse cafe was nearby so we had a burger and fries each. The chips were clearly fresh as you saw the potato being sliced, the burger was also cooked fresh but was nothing special, I think a better quality of beef could be used with more seasoning. Also more additional options in the burger would be nice.

Visited August 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

In the middle of nowhere a place with the most delicious fries and a VEGGIE burger! My boyfriend and I had our guilty pleasure of fast food in the most remote place we've ever been. And it was amazing.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sunshine Coast, BC
“Best Burgers and Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I LOVE the Seahorse Cafe. Their burgers are the best. My favourite would have to be the wild salmon burger, closely followed by the island bison burger! Their fries are great as well, and the best part is that you know they came straight from a potato - you can watch them put the potato through the french fry cutter (What it's actually called, I'm not sure, but it sure is cool!). They also have wonderful paninis. I recently just tried their Swedish pancakes, and their Thai pancakes. I would highly recommend the Thai pancakes: fried banana and sweet milk! Delicious! Everyone I've met working at the Seahorse Cafe is really friendly. There is a nice patio with outdoor seating, as well as a covered closed area on the patio for those cold and rainy Telegraph Cove days! The Seahorse Cafe is a fantastic place to grab any meal.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Morpeth, Australia
“Awesome Food & Service a long way from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place was amazing for home cooked tasting food but even better, The Salmon Burger is a MUST & their home cut fries are the best I've had since leaving home bound for the US & Canada.

Visited June 2012