We stayed July 7th for the night. Was the last thing available for rent because of the Kevin Costner concert. We had a family suite room 234/236... little did we know there was no A/C and it was over 30 degrees... the room was boiling and very small... you couldn't get any breeze from the windows... AND it was right above the lobby... so we heard every drunk, loud, obnoxious person go in and out the door until 2 am... and because there's no a/c and you have to have the windows open... you could hear every drunken person in the village. We got zero sleep. I'd never stay there again. I can't imagine how noisy it must be during ski season and equipment going in and out the door.
- Also Known As:
- Nancy Greene`s Cahilty Hotel Sun Peaks
- Nancy Greene`s Cahilty Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it’s mountain biking, hiking or skiing in one of Sun Peaks’ breath-taking mountain trails, Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Lodge has what you need to make your stay in the mountains as comfortable and memorable as it can be.Cahilty Lodge is a family friendly condominium style hotel with a number of rooms ranging from cozy traditional lodge rooms, studio kitchenettes and family suites to spacious three bedroom accommodations. All of our rooms have a TV with cable channels recently upgraded. A DVD player, coffee maker, kettle, complimentary coffee & tea, alarm clock, full bathroom with heated tile floor, hair dryer and daily housekeeping. Kitchens are available in most of our rooms and we also have a secure storage room for your sports equipment. Each room also has access to our newly upgraded high speed WiFi for your research needs. We have limited pet friendly rooms available upon request.We clearly understand what it takes to make your vacations in Sun Peaks more pleasurable — and it helps to be surrounded by spectacular mountain views and only be steps away from all the delightful ambiance of Sun Peaks Village and its amazing shops and restaurants. The winter home of Olympian Nancy Greene, her husband & Sun Peaks Mayor Al Raine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Nancy Greene's Cahilty Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.