“Best breakfast spot” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Sun Peaks
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Undergone a change in ownership October 2013. Renowned for our fresh crépes we are also using fresh food and organic ingredients for other meal choices too. Lunches are mainly home made and there are now baked potatoes available with a choice of toppings.
“Best breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

If you love crepes, you'll love Tod Mountain! So many yummy choices, it's hard to decide between the savoury and sweet.

Visited August 2012

Kamloops, Canada
“one of my fav's- for sure !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

quaint. cute. ecclectic. good food. nice staff. great coffee. like the menu selections. like the outdoor patio in the summertime

Visited July 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Quant and Quirky Coffee Shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is a very small and interesting coffee and sandwich shop. We didn't stop in for any food at all but only for the coffee. My wife and I had two small Americano's and we picked up a sealed juice for our little girl.

The service was quick and the decore was ok. It was bears and wood and ski type things. Overall it was what I expected of a small resort coffee shop.

The Americano's were ok, but not that strong. Both of us are used to stronger Starbucks type Americano's so these were ok but not the best.

I think I'll try one of the different coffee shops in Sun Peak's tomorrow.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kamloops, Canada
“best crepes around! Everytime I go to Sun Peaks I eat there.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

the informality and the taste of the food are exceptional. People tend to sit with new people and get to chat. It's nice.

Visited July 2012
Blind Bay, Canada
“Limited options - but will try again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was getting ready to leave the resort and was looking for a quick something to grab and run. Very limited options - the resort was not busy at all - it seems that many businesses either close for the summer or offer very limited services.

I popped into Tod Mountain Coffee House & Creperie and bought a couple of day-old muffins.. all they had in the muffin rack. Not quite what I had envisioned but it filled the gap.

I would give them a try again... they seemed to be reasonably popular as their outdoor patio tables were full with locals grabbing coffee and hot breakfasts that actually looked pretty good.

The staff sounded to be Aussies, and were friendly and helpful.

One thing that I didn't try but will next time are their authentic Australian meat pies. I have not had one of these in years, they are a great snack. If you have not experienced these pies before... they are similar to your average meat pie, but the crusts are firm enough that you can eat them almost like a sandwich...and the selection of fillings offer something to meet your craving.

• Visited July 2012