“Sooo good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
smithers
“Sooo good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014 via mobile

Had the steakhouse burger with the 3 extras, it was soooooo good!!!! Service was fast when we sat down, drinks came fast, food took a little bit thou , person who arrived after us, got his food first, kind of made me mad, and I ordered gravy with fries, never got it, but that burger, will come back for that burger :)

Visited November 2014

oxford
“So good we went back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014

Good food, prompt service, really nice steak and comprehensive salad bar.
Got busy when a big party arrived

Visited September 2014
Vancouver
“Best Primerib in my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

I went on the last Friday of July, which happened to be the Steakhouse's Primerib Night. Of course, with such luck, I had to order the special. I asked for an extra big piece (which I gladly paid extra for), and I think it came out to about 14oz. I ordered rare, and this massive piece of beautiful meat came to my table bloody and perfect. I also had a fully loaded baked potato...extra toppings, of course. The table next to me was in awe of such a feast.

So to all those people looking for something to eat on the last Friday of the month, I'd advise you to treat yourself to what can only be described as carnivore heaven. Just make sure you order medium and below. Don't waste a beautiful cut of meat with well-done!!!

The service was fantastic also. I had an iced tea (I should have had a beer in hindsight), and my glass never went dry.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smithers, Canada
“Great lunch meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

I quite enjoy going here not only for the food which is great when ordered from the menu. I really like the quiet atmosphere in this place. Much better without the blare of a TV.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Good wholesome meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

It's fairly basi, but the food is good and the service friendly. Hardly haute cuisine, but for a simple hearty meal, recommended.

Visited July 2014