“Slow Service” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 24 restaurants in Sicamous
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Our fully licensed family restaurant has fresh homemade meals, daily specials, great service and a cozy atmosphere. Alpine Style Motel, in Sicamous BC. 3.5 Star accommodations close to Shuswap Lake and Mara Lake. Campground with Full Service and Non Serviced Sites and Tenting. Joe's is located on the Trans-Canada Hwy beside Tim Hortons. The Eagle River runs through our backyard. 4 Season accommodations. Perfect for Sledding, Boating, Golfing, Biking vacations, Business trips or visiting family and friends. Joe's is a great place to come home to. Pet Friendly. Perfect for Day Trips - Video Monitored Parking. Vacation Packages available.
Sicamous, Canada
“Slow Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Upon arrival we made our way to the patio, about 7 minutes late a lady came by to toss us some menus with a quick hello and off she went. another 7 minutes passed until we got asked for our order, we then waited another 5 minutes for the drinks to come. once our drinks were finished our food came out and then i waited until my meal was over before I recieved my second drink. The food was okay (Fish and chips and the ring of fire burger). Other tables were recieving the same poor service.... and the waitresses were not for helping anyone except their oen tables... they definately do not go above and beyond to ensure people have a plesant dining experience.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Vancouver, Canada
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The food was OK and the service slow. There is not much seating. It was next door to our hotel so we were able to walk there. Take out was available which was a better option as you could phone ahead and not have to wait for seating.

Visited August 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Service was pleasant.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

I loved when I walked in. Humorous, fun. I loved the yogurt parfait, but she didn't ask what toast I wanted, so I sent back the white, waited for my multigrain, ordered bacon, but didn't get that either, so she didn't charge me, it was awful, all fat! My son loved his wrap, hubby said it was just o.k. My brother didn't get his ham comes with the special??? Bathroom was clean, and nice. Server was nice, think mostly kitchen screw up. You will have to decide from your own experience!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Good and generous breakfast in a lighthearted atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed a tasty omelette with a generous amount of ham and mushrooms served with a pile of pan-fried potatoes and toast. My husband had French toast with ham. The women's washroom is nicely decorated and has a custom pebble backsplash. We'll be back for lunch or dinner in the future.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Would not recommend this place nor would I ever go back!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

To start, the water for my tea wasn't hot. Then I received my veal cutlets with what they called "mushroom sauce". I shud have sent it back! Also the veggies were a mushy mess There was no taste to the cutlet and the sauce was a lumpy white tasteless paste. My son's burger was very dry. The ribs were only mediocre. A $73 disappointment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere