“Cheers on the Sunshine Coast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 38 Restaurants in Sechelt
Cuisines: Pub
Vancouver
“Cheers on the Sunshine Coast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

this is our own "Cheers" pub, the wait staff is friendly and knows your name! Our Dragon Boat descends on them every Wednesday in the summer (at least 20 of us) and are always treated well. And yes sometimes there is a little wait for food, just volume. It is not a fast food joint, but the food is good pub food, the prices are good and we will continue to go there as we love it!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Coquitlam
“You could starve waiting for your order to arrive!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I visited this pub/restaurant around 7:30 pm on a Thurs nite. There was approx. 24 people there and when I ordered my food, my waitress failed to inform me that 3/4 of them had orders ahead of mine!!! That would be common courtesy - to inform me of a substantial wait so I could decide if I wanted to stay. I sat there watching order after order get picked up at the kitchen window and delivered to another table. I asked my waitress about my order and she said: "It will be up soon' but 'soon' turned out to be another 20 mins. I ended up waiting for 45 mins for my food.....and this is in a restaurant that wasn't half full; was well past peak supper hours and not on a [busier] weekend night.

I had the wings which were okay, and a Ruben sandwich with fries and gravy. The fries were quite tasty but the sandwich had a vew slices of relatively tastless corned beef on either side of some sauerkraut, NO Swiss cheese and NO dressing on the side. Very poor in two important areas (service & food quality) of any restaurant review, therefore I DO NOT recommend this establishment and suggest visitors to Sechelt patronize other pubs & restaurants in this nice small tourist town.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Great atmosphere, cute theme, great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

This restaurant built it's menu and theme around the '60's TV show, Gilligan's Island. The sandwiches have names like "The Mary Ann" and "The Skipper" and "The Professor". I had "The Professor" which was a burger with pretty much the works. It was cooked perfectly and came with a generous serving of fries. Had a pint of beer on tap and the whole thing was $15. Well worth it as it was a great burger. The service was friendly and welcoming and fast. We ate here at about 9:30 p.m.

• Visited August 2011