“What a great place to have dinner when in Sechelt!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Sechelt
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
North Vancouver BC
“What a great place to have dinner when in Sechelt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We spent a weekend away without the kids at The Tranquility Bay Resort in Sechelt and this was the closest restaurant to dine at. It has a beautiful location right on the water and you can sit inside overlooking the water or outside on their deck. I had the escargot to start and my wife had smoked mackerel, both were amazing! We also had a bowl of mushroom soup to start which was equally amazing, I would go back just to try some more of their soups. If they can make a mushroom soup that good, then I want to try any soup they make. My wife had salmon for dinner and I had a steak with scallops. Very happy and friendly staff. We really enjoyed ourselves and will be back next time we are in Sechelt.

• Visited June 2013

Quesnel, Canada
“Amazing and very helpful with dietary needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am both gluten and lactose intolerant. This restaurant went out of their way to insure that I had a great meal. The food was amazing. We had the digby scallops as an appy. I had a seafood medley of smoked black cod, prawns and halibut for the entree. It was very nicely presented and the taste was fantastic. They made a special sauce for mine to make sure it did not have any cream or wheat products in it. The owner/chef was very helpful. The service was very good. We sat outside overlooking Porpoise Bay. Absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Prince Albert
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were on the Sunshine Coast a few years ago and heard about this restaurant and we loved it, so returned for a second time on our last visit and we were not disappointed. We love the atmosphere, the food is incredible. Both my partner and I had the Mussels as an appetizer and the Digby Scallops and Prawns.Everything was fresh, beautifully prepared and presented. Gale and her staff are very attentive to service. The restaurant was full of fresh flowers and candles. I wouldn't go without a reservation and if possible, request a table by the window for a beautiful view of the ocean. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone and we would definately return. If you are expecting pub prices and food, don't go, but if you love fine dining and are willing to pay the price you will not be sorry.

• Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great Food, Amazing Food and Lovely Service!~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Eat out on the deck and take in the view when you dine on great food served to you by Jenny and Gayle. Great expereience both times we ate there.

Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“BEAUTIFUL VENUE FOR OUR WEDDING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was the most beautiful setting for the reception of our wedding and the food was spectacular. We had 62 people at our wedding and the restuarant was perfect as it sat along the water and we were able to watch the sunset. They were able to provide us with room for a dance floor and offered a delicous buffet menu for our guests (All of our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was). Thanks again for making this day very special for me and my husband.. We will definitly be back!

Visited May 2013