Very clean. Quiet. Just off Highway 101. Wonderful king size bed. Peekaboo view of the ocean from our second floor room. Very nice ocean side stroll just steps away. We were only looking for an overnight stay before moving on to other spots on the Sunshine Coast and not disappointed. Not a family vacation hotel for this area but overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Driftwood Inn is centrally located in Sechelt, the heart of the Sunshine Coast. We are on the waterfront only a few feet away from the beach. We offer a variety of rooms including standard doubles and king rooms plus waterfront rooms and suites. Our restaurant named Pebbles serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializes in west coast cuisine. We also have a meeting/function room that can seat up to 55 persons. We are close to shopping, banks and many recreational activities in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Driftwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Driftwood Hotel Sechelt
- The Driftwood Inn Sechelt, Sunshine Coast