Just returned from 4 nights in a studio in Panorama Springs condo building with 10 year old.
Lots of space and all the amenities you could want in a condo including underground parking and security.
Activities abound on site but some are overpriced. $12 for an adult to rideup a quad once ( an all-day pass is the only option). Also $4 for a child to climb a small rock wall.
This could be a 4 star property if management would make some minor changes. The rooms need better cleaning such as dusting lampshades and paintings. The young staff is typical ski hill type - nice kids from around the world - but they need mentorship. They all have a different answer for your questions. There should be a daily meeting where a manager gives staff up to date info. We were told that we had to be at adventure centre for a horeseback ride one hour before - 30 minutes before and 20 minutes before it began....sigh. Lots of potential at this resort but the staff need the info and training to be successful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the B.C. Rockies, Panorama Mountain Village is a family year-round resort. During the winter season Panorama features true slope side lodging with one of North America’s biggest vertical descents. Panorama offers daily shuttle service from the Calgary International Airport. The winter brings skiers from afar in search of Rocky Mountain powder and Panorama’s famed long groomed cruisers. The mountain is over 4000 vertical feet and has nearly 3000 acres of terrain. From the resort, guests can also Nordic ski, snowshoe, snowmobile and relax in Canada’s largest slope side hot pools.Also operating right out of the Village is rk heliski. Over 40 years of experience in the back country ensure safe and unforgettable skiing. rk heli-ski specializes in heli-ski adventures for intermediate and first time heli-skiers. During the summer season Panorama is home to the acclaimed Greywolf Golf Course. Designed by talented Canadian architect Doug Carrick, who has built many of Canada's best courses in the past decade, Greywolf features many holes that will be seared in your memory bank for a long time. Panorama is also home to the Panorama Bike Park. The park has a number of downhill trails to challenge riders of all levels. There are endless opportunities for family fun activities including: kids adventure camp, horseback riding, ATV tours, white water rafting, hiking, cross-country biking, mini-golf, fishing and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Panorama Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Resort Panorama