We stayed for three night in one of the chalets. The chalets are very nice and comfortable! Had a full kitchen and a bbq. It is a little walk to the pools but not that bad. The views are so spectacular and serene. The only complaints I would have is that the desk clerk is not friendly at all. If you don't like your job quit! The other is that the resturaunt was so expensive, they need a menu that has cheaper selections. Other than that I will be coming back for sure!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake, mountains, natural hot springs, wilderness, comfort, fun and serenity... there is so much to explore at Halcyon Hot Springs Village and Spa. Experience the beauty of the Kootenays and our exceptional amenities.The famous Halcyon Hot Springs Lithia Waters have a unique combination of minerals that are very relaxing and beneficial for a variety of ailments. The cascading pools are constantly supplied with fresh hot springs water.Swirl away tensions in our natural mineral spring pools while gazing over serene Arrow Lake and the Monashee Mountain range. Enjoy the outstanding cuisine in the Kingfisher Restaurant or a pampering treatment at the Spa at Halcyon. Relax along the shoreline or explore the waters of Arrow Lake from the dock or by canoe or kayak.The resort is open year round and winters are magical. Heliski with CMH or explore the trails surrounding Halcyon Hot Springs with snowshoes or cross country skis. Or visit the new Revelstoke Mountain for a day of lift skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Halcyon Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Hot Springs Hotel Nakusp
- Halcyon Hot Springs Nakusp