“Amazing Food & Above Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Enderby
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Homemade pizza, donairs, wings, salads and more. Open 7 days a week for take out and delivery. Check us out on Facebook.
Enderby, Canada
“Amazing Food & Above Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is NOT your typical run of the mill pizza joint! We were so pleased to see all the choices and imaginative selections...yay!

We were told that we could do half & half on one pizza, that the crust could even be made thinner than their version of "thin" and low fat cheese...the options were limitless! We sure appreciated all the healthy options that were available but the bottom line was the pizza's were to die for :)

We will be back to try more for sure!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Enderby, Canada
“Best Pizza in the valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Amazing Pizza, Pasta and people. My picky nine year old, LOOOOOVES the pasta. Quick, friendly delivery. We don't go anywhere else now.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“delicious pizza and amazing pasta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

So far, this place has the best pizza that I've tasted here in BC. Also tried the pasta and was very impressed! Probably the best take out pasta I've ever had. Service was great, delivery was fast and the staff is super friendly!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kelowna, Canada
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

ordered pizza to pick up as I traveled through on route to Revelstoke. Pizza was over cooked and chewey, service was friendly and price was not too bad.
No seating area was available only one table with two chairs

Visited December 2011
Elaniem, Owner at Mel's Mainstreet Pizza, responded to this review, February 14, 2012
Well it is unfortunate that you didn't enjoy your pizza crust...you could have called us at any time and we would of be happy to try to make things to your liking. You want your pizza less well done not a problem, at our place we try to make it the way the customer prefers it, they just have to let us know as everyone has different tastes.
We are a take out and delivery place so the few tables and chairs we find adequate. Thanks so much for your review...
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Mel's Mainstreet Pizza is by far the best pizza place I have ever been too! The food is awesome and the staff is super friendly (they even bring my food out to my vehicle when I have my little on with me) !!! Melanie even makes my 8 month old daughter her own little baby portion of whatever we order for her!!! Highly Recommended!!!!

• Visited January 2012