As locals we took advantage of a 'special' recently at this property. Although we've visited the resort on several occasions, this was the first time we'd stayed overnight. The staff and owners were very friendly, and helpful, and we felt welcome immediately. The room was lovely with a spectacular view of the inlet. There is no better view on the Sunshine Coast. If you want to see beautiful BC at it's best, this is the place to come to. The room and bathroom were both small, but well appointed, clean, and lacked for nothing. The decor is modern yet West Coast style. The large king-size bed was very comfortable and the bedding good quality. Dinner was excellent, and by far the best quality food we've encountered on the Sunshine Coast. The trips organized by the lodge are fun and enjoyable, and fairly priced. Thank you Paul for a very enjoyable stay. We'll be back in September, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Coast Wilderness Lodge resort brings first-class adventure, fine dining and luxury accommodations to the laid-back Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. Come experience the crisp salt air and breathtaking views of the Pacific Northwest -- at a place where every day is filled with romantic moments and unforgettable memories. Simple luxury on Nature's doorstep -- unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your West Coast Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Coast Wilderness Hotel Egmont
- West Coast Wilderness Egmont