“Great stay, unfortunately too short” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stonebridge Dawson Creek

You added Stonebridge Dawson Creek to your Saves list
Stonebridge Dawson Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Highway 2, Dawson Creek, British Columbia V1G 0A4, Canada (Formerly BEST WESTERN Dawson Creek Inn)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Free Breakfast, Free WiFi
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Dawson Creek
Vancouver, Canada
“Great stay, unfortunately too short”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Recently I stayed in this hotel passing through town while working in the area. I found the hotel to be very nicely laid out in terms of decorations and furnishings, the rooms were very clean and well appointed. I stayed in a suite, the T.V's were large and the internet was fast enough.I also found the front desk staff to be very welcoming and friendly.

The only negative I can think of is that the drapes do no close all the way, and just outside my room was a light tower. It did not affect my sleep quality but I can see how it would annoy others.

As I did not pay for the room I will refrain from ratings its $ value but I do believe its is on the more expensive side of rooms available in Dawson creek

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
traveling-with-wendy, Manager at Stonebridge Dawson Creek, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear AdamCosmicTrav,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give our Hotel a review. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and found the room clean and comfortable. We have just replaced all of the older TV's with 42" LG Flatscreens, and put in a new hot breakfast program.
I hope that you had a chance to also use our pool, waterslide and hot tub or take advantage of our fitness centre.
We look forward to your next visit with us. Until then, Safe travels.

Shelburne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed here when it was the Best Western and loved it! The name has changed but I found the same warm & friendly staff when I returned! Beautifully clean rooms, friendly & happy staff and great breakfast! I WILL be staying here whenever I'm in the area!
Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
wendy t, Manager at Stonebridge Dawson Creek, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Phil T
Thank you so much for the kind review of our Hotel. It is always our goal to give our guests an outstanding experience , so that they wish to return. UI am glad that we accomplished this with you.
I was pleased to see that you enjoyed everything from the linens to the new hot breakfast!
We look forward to your next stay with us!
Safe travels

Been to Stonebridge Dawson Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stonebridge Dawson Creek

Address: 500 Highway 2, Dawson Creek, British Columbia V1G 0A4, Canada (Formerly BEST WESTERN Dawson Creek Inn)
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Dawson Creek
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Dawson Creek
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Stonebridge Dawson Creek 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Stonebridge Dawson Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dawson Creek Best Western

If you own or manage Stonebridge Dawson Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.