“The staff helped reunite me with my cat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12217 4th St, Dawson Creek, British Columbia V1G 0A4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Dawson Creek
Certificate of Excellence 2014
North Pole, Alaska
“The staff helped reunite me with my cat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were on our way to Alaska, and spent an enjoyable evening as a family (including 2 dogs and a cat) in this bright and shiny new hotel. The next morning, we were preparing to leave and we couldn't find our cat ANYWHERE!! Although we had a long drive ahead of us for the day, we spent the next 2 hrs looking all over the hotel for her. The staff and manager assisted us, but to no avail. So we left, brokenhearted, without her. The staff held onto my name and number, and reassured us that they would be in touch if she happened to show (although I could have done without the snide comments about the cat being eaten by wolves, etc. by an older female behind the desk). Three hours and over 200 miles later, I got a call. Our cat had decided to play hide and seek behind the headboard in the room! The manager, Han Sol, kindly kept an eye on her as he scoured the town for a kennel to pick her up. A wonderful kennel was found and she is on her way to Fairbanks this minute. I can't thank Mr. Han enough for his dedicated efforts to ensure that She-Ra (our cat) was returned to us. We will definitely stay at your beautiful hotel, again:) Thank you!

Room Tip: If you're staying with pets, be sure to get a room on the first floor. They do have pet rooms...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hansol Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
I am so glad that your cat made her way back to home. Hopefully you and your cat are having a good time for the reunion. Also, please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance for future accommodation. Thank you again for choosing us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fort St. John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed here recently for my anniversary and had a fabulous night! The staff were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. The breakfast was great and I would definately come back here to stay. There was a concert going on next door so it was a little busy but the staff did a good job with everything. Great wi-fi too

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
We thank you for choosing us for your anniversary. Hope you had a memorable anniversary. We will look forward to see you stay with us again in near future.
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Spent 2 nights at this property last week and even though its been open less than a month there were very few of the usual "growing pains" I have experienced before at other hotels. The front desk staff went out of their way to ensure I had a great stay...could not have done enough!
The breakfast is what you would expect from this brand, full hot buffet and very tasty...even a couple of "little extras" I have not seen at a Holiday Inn Express before.

At this time of year the black-out drapes are a must and they worked well.....seeing the sun at 4 AM is not fun if your looking for a great sleep.

Well run!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Good Afternoon, Mr. Alan. First of all, I want to thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We still have early sunrise at 4 am in the morning, but it has been nice weather for last few weeks. The business has been consistantly growing, and I believe your review helped us a lot. Thank you again for choosing us for your accommodation, and hopefull we will be able to see you again in near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I checked in to this new hotel earlier this week and found the staff and location to be absolutely amazing! I stay at many hotels for business, but really appreciated the new amenities at this location. I love the FREE Hot Buffet Breakfast which also has Pancakes. The breakfast host even took the time to offer me Strawberry Compote - very sweet. All around a great hotel which I would stay at again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Good afternoon, Mr. Merani.
Thank you for choosing us and contributing a review. Your time and contribution has been helping the business to grow dramatically. Hopefully, you found everything enjoyable during your stay. Just letting you know that we still have the strawberry compote ready for you, so if you miss it, you can come and visit anytime.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek? Share your experiences!