“WOW” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“WOW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

A bit expensive but completely worth it, The mango chutney sandwich with any kind of soup is so delicious. If you like sweets the cupcakes are very good to. They also have different kind of mochas like banana chocolate mocha so yummy. Would definitly recommend this place to everyone.

Visited May 2012

Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada
“YUMM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Such good cupcakes and they are expanding items every time I go in!

“Yummy lunches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Sandwiches and soups are amazing. Cupcakes are just okay--a little dry and sometimes stale. The cinnamon buns are incredible.

“A Little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Wonderful soups and sandwiches on offer. Coffee to die for, best I've had in years. Seating limited.

Vancouver, Canada
“Best Coffee of my Life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Having moved to Dawson Creek from Vancouver, one thing I really missed was having a coffee shop to go to, a real one. My friend dragged me in here (cupcakes, really?) and made me try their coffee. Its ground and brewed just for you, every time. I have yet to try their espresso drinks because the bean is the best! If you love a good dark roast you will LOVE their "Diablo" which is available every day, or if you like mediums that selection varies daily but I've always been happy with it.
As for their food, the cupcakes have a little too much icing for me, but you can always just take some off. I go for lunch. The sandwhiches are hand made with fresh ingredients (they roast the chicken and bake the bread in shop that morning) and their soups are amazing. If I can make it there, I go for their broccoli soup on wednesdays; always served with a different kind of little bun too!
And the 'icing on the cake' is they always play great music and the girls are super friendly and fun, definetly my coffee shop now. I miss Cups when I visit Vancouver, and brag about it to my friends!

• Visited October 2011