“the pizza is great, every other meal has come dangerously to poising me!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Cafe

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Chase
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
kamloops
“the pizza is great, every other meal has come dangerously to poising me!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

i don't how to boil chicken on a stick but these rejects from Greece have found a way complimented with a sour cream taziki shy everything but the cream which was seriously, inedible sour. The the Goddess Demeter would be rolling in her crypt but better a grave in Greece than in that cafe!!

• Visited February 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Prince George, Canada
“Great food, excellent service, no AC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2008

I came here while staying at the Squilax hostel on my motorcycle trip through the Okanagan. This restaurant was great. Good old fasioned home cooking with generous portions. The waitress was friendly and the service was quick. My only complaint is that there was no air conditioning and on the blazing hot and humid day that I was there it would have been a real bonus. One thing to note is that thier credit card machine has no tip funtion, you don't get to write in your tip on the reciept afterward. This was a little embarassing when I paid as I don't normally carry cash. I had to dash across the street and get some cash from the convenience store then return to tip the waitress.