Enjoyed the stunning location and golf course. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable, an overall wonderful weekend away.
We ran into a problem with dinner on our last night. The meals came out over cooked, four out of eight were sent back, with one other that should have also gone back. When the new meals returned the meat was still over cooked and inedible. Waitress insisted there was nothing she could do about it and argued with patrons instead of seeking out a manager, or attempting to remove items from the bill. The meals initially took 1.5 hours to come out to us, drinks took 30. Meals were not worth the price ans unfortunately there are no other convenient locations to eat near the resort. We were highly disappointed to end our weekend on such a poor note (meal wise).
Check out the resort but pack your own dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Hotel Chase