We had an absolutely lovely, relaxing, enjoyable time at this lodge. We booked the lodge after our houseboating trip and it was great. Rooms were very comfortable, ours overlooked the golf course and all rooms come with a patio/balcony. Air conditioning was perfect, beds were very comfortable and the peaceful surroundings all led to a great nights sleep. The wood carvings around the resort are spectacular.
The restaurant in the resort served the most perfect bannock I have ever eaten. It was sinful, how good it was!!!! The food was absolutely fantastic - both appys and entrees.
The gift shop has some amazing things including Pendleton blankets and towels at great prices and really nice pieces of jewellery.
Check in and check out was quick and smooth. All staff was very friendly and quick to answer the few questions that we did have.
If the opportunity ever comes again I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in the Salmon Arm area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Hotel Chase