OHHHH MY GOODNESS!!!
As a last minute decision my boyfriend and I thought we'd see if there was vacancy at Quaaout Lodge, we weren't sure if we were going to stay being the long weekend and just went to inquire. Wendy and Joan were at the desk and happy to show us a suite. We fell in love instantly with the jacuzzi room (the olny rooms available) but what sold us were the ladies helping us. They were so friendly and made us feel welcome. The trend followed through the entire staff during our stay, they didn't seem to just be doing their jobs but genuinely making sure we were enjoying our stay.....Trudy went way out of her way and made my day!
I second all of the positive reviews given here; the beauty, the amazing food, the pristine golf course (my boyfriend is an avid golfer and was very impressed) , the spa, all amazing. Brunch is a must if you are there on a Sunday but make a reservation.
I have to say; I have had a 15 year career in this industry all in 5 star brand resorts. Admittedly, I have high expectations and usually leave resorts happy but with a 'but'. There are no buts here:)
As an aside I was lucky enough to witness a wedding from our balcony and it looked absolutely perfect and very well done.
Enjoy your stay here, we have now found a sanctuary and are very much looking forward to our next visit. (I have a feeling it will be sooner than we had planned...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Hotel Chase