We did not stay at the hotel, but we have gone for swim at the hot springs.
The kids had an excel let time swimming in the pool as the temperature was not that hot. There was a separate pool with hot water and entrance to the cave with different formations coming down the walls, there was water dripping and humidity of a steam sauna. We went there at night in the rain with the lights in the pool and cave all together made the experience very special.
The hot spring provided towels and store your belongings for free.
Over all great experience for all, I wish we booked the hotel at least 2 weeks prior as it was full few days before us coming to the area.
- Also Known As:
- Ainsworth Hot Springs Hotel Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort is a four season destination featuring 41 newly renovated guest rooms, The Springs Restaurant, Krao Lounge, and a well-stocked Gift Shop. This property offers a unique cave experience where soothing, hot mineral water surfaces from the earth creating a natural steam bath. Stalactites form in abundance inside the caves. The hot water flows into our main pool and is cooled to a comfortable body temperature, suitable for your whole family. Spring, Fall, Summer and Winter bring guests from around the world to enjoy the pleasures of the crisp, clean air and the calming mineral waters of the Ainsworth Hot Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.