“Bed Bugs!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Vermilion
Calgary, Canada
“Bed Bugs!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel just a couple of weeks ago... probably the nicest hotel out of the choices in Vermilion.

Nice hotel I got bumped to a king size room with a jacuzzi tub... wish i stayed with the other room. I had bed bug bites and lice. I know I had bed bugs because I have had them before and react quite badly to them. I called the personal and they said they would fumigate right then and there...

Would have been nice to get a discount at least? After spending so much money on antihistamines and lice shampoo... cost just about as much money as the room did. $160 is a bit to spend for the pests and 4 weeks of itching...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Earl S, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Vermilion, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
I am truly sorry this happened during your stay with us. We immediately closed the room and had our pest control contractor come in to clean the room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)

Been to Super 8 Motel Vermilion? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Vermilion

Address: 5108 47 Ave, Vermilion, Alberta T9X1J6, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Vermilion
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Vermilion
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Super 8 Motel Vermilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Vermilion
Super Eight Vermilion
Vermilion Super Eight
Vermilion Super 8
Super 8 Motel Vermilion Alberta

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Vermilion, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.