“Awesome Adventure....Highly Recommended.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Join the award winning Get Hooked Fishing Adventures in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for your Canadian fishing experiance. Your true wilderness adventure is more then just a fishing trip. You may have the chance to explore fossil beds, pan for gold or photogragh wildlife and majestic landscapes along the historic North Saskatchewan river valley. All this less the an hour from all the comforts of Alberta's capital city.
“Awesome Adventure....Highly Recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Spent the day with Keith and my first attempt at fly fishing for pike. I'm an experienced fly fisher for trout and Keith taught me a significant amount about fly fishing for Pike. It has been my second trip with Get Hooked and it definitely won't bet last. If you want a great adventure and learn from the best, give Keith a call. You won't regret it.

Visited June 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome Sturgeon Fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was not my first trip with Geet Hooked Fishing, but it was my first Sturgeon fishing trip with them. Well organized, lots of fun, and some amazing fish! A bit thanks to Keith for organizing this event. A huge thanks to you for organizing this trip Keith. I've been grinning all week looking at the pictures. The fishing was great, the Chinese food was great, and it was great to meet some of your other clients. It was a very memorable experience. I had a blast.

Visited April 2013

Cochrane, AB
“Outstanding Guiding - Tonnes of Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Who knew fishing could be great exercise - we caught so many fish I thought my arms would fall off. It was great fun learning all the tips and tricks! The outdoor picnic food was gourmet and we really felt treated :)

Visited August 2012

Edmonton
“Backyard Fishing Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've gone a couple of guided fishing trips with Keith Rae on the North Saskatchewan River, in a remarkably picturesque setting upstream of Edmonton. It's a easy getaway for folks from Edmonton as well as business people in town for a meeting or tourists on vacation in Alberta. The fishing can be absolutely red hot for walleye, northern pike and goldeye when the river comes into shape. Keith runs a first class operation with comfortable jet boats and quality fishing gear and is a very knowledgeable and passionate fishing guide.

Visited August 2012

Edmonton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Sturgeon abound!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My two sons, my nephew & I just returned from a fabulous weekend of adventure on the Fraser! Everything about the weekend (guide, boat, food, hotel & most of the weather!) was over-the-top!! Keith and his buddies know where the big ones are - in both Alberta and BC. We are all excited about our next opportunity to travel west with Get Hooked!

Visited April 2013