“Good stay. Breakfast needs help.” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 St. Paul
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5008 43rd Street, St. Paul, Alberta T0A3A2, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in St. Paul
Calgary, Canada
“Good stay. Breakfast needs help.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Quiet hotel. Decent stay. OK staff. Carpets are a bit dirty in the rooms but it's tough to keep them clean when your biggest clients are oilfield workers. Workers have respect for other hotel guests since they are on shift work and try to sleep during the day too. After having a great hot breakfast at Pomeroy Brand hotel the night before in another town, I was disappointed with Super 8 free breakfast: cold boiled eggs, sugar cereal, sugared oatmeal, sugar pastries, sugared waffles - no other hot items. I had toast and peanut butter as there was not a lot of non-sugar choices. Although, there is a McD right next door if you're really hungry for something without sugar. Otherwise, decent hotel and quiet - most important of all.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
CindyGeertsen, General Manager at Super 8 St. Paul, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit a review. We appreciate and value your honesty. In order for us to continually improve our property on a daily basis we rely on you our guests. I would love to here your suggestions on how I can improve my breakfast. Please feel free to contact me via email at gm@super8stpaul.com or call me direct via our toll free number at 1-866-866-0688. I look forward to hearing from you. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Vancouver BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

If you ever happen to need to stay overnight in this small town I strongly suggest choosing this hotel. I was hesitant initially to book into a Super 8 due to some very poor reviews of other hotels under this brand name. However I was pleasantly suprised. It's clean, comfortable and even had an indoor pool.

• Stayed June 2013
CindyGeertsen, General Manager at Super 8 St. Paul, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for your honesty. I am glad that you gave Super 8 another try. We are glad and proud when we can pleasantly surprise a visiting guest. Most importantly we are happy that your stay with us was enjoyable and we hope you were able to enjoy our swimming pool, hot tub and waterslide. For any future reservations you may require feel free to contact me direct via our toll free number at 1-866-866-0688. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit a review we greatly appreciate it. Have a Super Day!!!
Surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel is definitely one of the best Super 8 hotels I have stayed in because of the amazing customer service i received.
The staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and appreciated.
I stayed there for 2 weeks and both weeks they offered an amazing barbeque for the guests in appreciation. It was great to have a home cooked meal while being on the road.
The manager of this location is responsible for this hotel delivering exceptional "extra special touches" which makes my stay memorable.
The rooms were spacious and very clean.
I would definitely return if i ever am in St Paul again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CindyGeertsen, General Manager at Super 8 St. Paul, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for submitting a review. We appreciate and value all guest comments. Our guest appreciation nights are so much fun and we are glad you enjoyed them. It does give people staying with us for longer periods of time a nice home cooked meal. We are glad you joined us for those nights. We really enjoy hosting them. I will share your review with my Team they will be glad and proud. For any future reservations you may require please contact me direct via our toll free number at 1-866-866-0688. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
Still looking for a hotel?