“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 St. Paul to your Saves list
Super 8 St. Paul
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5008 43rd Street, St. Paul, Alberta T0A3A2, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in St. Paul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
LAC LA BICHE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Making the reservation was easy. The follow up was great. It was onvenient and I didn't have to call back to check or get confirmation; it was delivered to me. Smiles on arrival, a complimentary dinner. Friendly guests who are obviously accustomed to the good service and each other...frequent visitors I should think. Quiet, clean, comfortable, and friendly! What more could you ask for? It just felt good.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CindyGeertsen, General Manager at Super 8 St. Paul, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you for the nice review. Very much appreciated. I will share your review with my team so they can see that their hard work does pay off. I am also glad you were able to enjoy us on guest appreciation night. When you are sometimes staying at hotels people often get bored. It is a nice night to have dinner and mingle with other guests. Oddly enough you sometimes find that you and another guest may have a mutual acquaintance. How truly small the world we live in really is. Take Care and Have a Great Day. We shall look forward to your return.
St. Albert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

It's alway's a great place to stay even though I'm getting tired after 43 year's on the road. There are area's that I do not appreciate to travel because of lack of great accomodation's like the Super 8 in St. Paul.They work hard to keep the place running like a 5 Star Motel.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CindyGeertsen, General Manager at Super 8 St. Paul, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate and value your comments. We hope you have to continue travelling in our area for another 20 years. (Only because we think you and your wife are wonderful guests). We look forward to your return and it is always our pleasure to serve you. As discussed you probably won't be back before Christmas, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
EDMONTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I usually get a standard room 2 Queens or ! King the only room was that was availible was 3 beds. I like lke being off main floor also. I try to book early but this time, I was late

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CindyGeertsen, General Manager at Super 8 St. Paul, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for posting a review. Customer Service and Cleanliness are our top priorities at the St.Paul Super 8. My team and I learn and grow from guest responses and comments. If you ever have any issues while staying with us I encourage you to let the front desk know. We value and apppreciate the chance to make things better for you prior to your departure. We are here for you always remember that. We shall look forward to your return. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!
MILLARVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Clean room, quiet building, good service and continental breakfast. Very noisy A/C unit which I eventually unplugged. Analogue TV needs replacement; small with poor picture. Otherwise, good value.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CindyGeertsen, General Manager at Super 8 St. Paul, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for posting a review. In order to improve our hotel on a daily basis we rely and appreciate all guest comments. If you stay with us again, always know we have front desk agents on 24/7 to help you with anything you may require. We would be more than happy to fix what is broken and or try to accomodate you the best way we can. Remember we are here for you and we would be more than happy to improve your stay anyway possible. Every comment or complaint is important to my staff and I. When you are back in our area please call me direct via our toll free number at 1-866-866-0688 for any reservations you may need. Take Care and Have a Super Day!!!

Been to Super 8 St. Paul? Share your experiences!