“Never again” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Ardrossan,Alberta,Canada
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Went to the Sherwood Park location this evening, January 21, 2012. We ordered the Honey Chicken, Ginger Beef and Kung Pao Chicken. All were under spiced, no ginger in the beef, the honey chicken had no sauce, bland taste, the Kung Pao chicken had 3 small pieces of chicken and was almost flavourless. This was our first visit in just over a year and the quality has gone from excellent to terrible. If it had been just one poor dish we would have thought it was just a one time thing, but all three dishes were a wast of our money. Service was very slow, under staffed. Portions were also smaller than they used to be. A total change from what they used to be, too many good eateries in the area to ever go back again.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Canada
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Definitely not worth it....the quantity is puny for what you pay for. Sure, you could justify the portions at a high class restaurant, but you get the quality food of Panda Express at twice the cost

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Just OK!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

Food needed more flavor kinda bland! I would return!

edmonton
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

I was @ Wox box with my husband 2 yrs ago. The food was bad, so we did not go since then Me & my girlfriend were shopping @ Sherwood Park, so that was the closest place for us to go eat. I told her about my previous experience, but I was hoping that now would be different. First of all, it was so hot in there, I almost couldn't stand it.I asked for water and she gave me a glass and showed me a pitcher with water, which had no lid on it and it looked dirty. Finally, we got the food, and it was as bad as the first time.I had black bean chicken, which was tasteless, sour-awfull. My girlfriend's food was so spicy and sour, she could not eat it. I do not know how that place still exsist. Terrible food !
We decided to leave and went to Cora's.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin
“Very rude staff would not recommend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

Very rude staff would not recommend

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere