“Food was excellent - great value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“Food was excellent - great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

First time at Forza pasta bar. Food was excellent - fresh and flavourful. The food didn't feel mass produced as at some other pasta bars I have been to. Very limited selection of wine but the Chianti that I had was excellent. I will go back. The only negative was the atmosphere-it was so-so. They could make it a lot more appealing with some extra money spent on decor and art instead of posters. But I didn't go for the ambience!

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Believe it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Saw this was ranked #1 so I reluctantly tried it. Middle of a strip mall and you'd never think it, but fantastic! Just give it a try, you will NOT be disappointed.

“Excellent italian cusine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

we work in the food industry .I think we can tell much about restaurants and what they serve ..we are very pleased about our visit to this restaurant .excellent pasta .excellent sauces .the menu is simple and great when it is done right. congratulations.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Quality Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

In edmonton I am used to getting over cooked pasta with Alfredo sauce that tastes like milk dumped over pasta. This is true Italian cuisine, cooked perfect, and Alfredo and Gorgonzola sauces are rich and delish. Nothing compares I this town.

Visited January 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“A little piece of Italiana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was here last night and had a great dinner with a friend. Due to Good Friday I expected it to be swamped like everywhere else, but I guess everyone was out at the big chains restaurants waiting 45-60 minutes to get a table. We just walked in and sat down! It's a small place in a small mall so you have to look for it but it was well worth the travel in from Edmonton to have a nice Italian meal. I had the Lasagne and the meat sauce was fantastic. My friend really enjoyed her meal as well. When I wanted Italian food I used to go to the Old Spaghetti Factory downtown but the food here was much better. On top of all this when I got the bill it was about 1/3 of what I would have paid anywhere else. Try it, I think you will like it.

• Visited April 2014