“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Sherwood Park
Prince George
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I just got back from staying for 3 nights in this hotel. The hotel was very easy to find with easy access for people not very familiar with the area. Our first impression was very good due to the wonderful front desk staff they have. Our room was very clean(believe me, I'm very picky about cleanliness in hotels and this place passed with flying colors). There is a nice little pool and a salt water hot tub with lots of towels supplied in the pool room. Their breakfast room is also first class....very large with a wide selection of food including French toast, eggs, sausage, and even make your own waffles. The only thing missing was a small restaurant to have lunch and dinner, but there were plenty of choices near by. The area around the hotel is still being developed so don't look for a view, but that's a very small drawback.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bonnyville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

While everything about this hotel is top notch an extra mention must be made for the complimentary continental breakfast. The variety and quality are excellent. I would stay at this hotel again just for this one aspect alone.

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I recently stayed at Best Western Plus in Sherwood Park with a group of Ladies for a weekend retreat. The staff at the hotel were VERY accommodating and super friendly! They were always asking if we needed anything else from them and always easy to find and ready to help when we had a need. The rooms were very clean and the pool & hot tub were great. Would stay for sure stay there again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Very new clean hotel. Staff were very friendly. Attended a conference and Frank and the staff went over and above what was required in order for us to have the best experience possible. Staff very considerate about not vaccumming the conference room when they knew guests were sleeping in nearby rooms, as they let us stay in room after conference over so we could visit. All our requests were handled with courtesy and in a very timely manner. Breakfast was included with price and was excellent with a wide variety of food including making our own waffles. Didn't use the pool this time but definetly would bring my family back to stay. Close to Millenium Place, restaurants, shopping.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The staff at this hotel went above and beyond what I expected. Always very polite, helpful, excellent service! We had our last retreat in Banff at a very expensive hotel and there is no comparing! We didn't have to travel so far, the room was spotless (believe me I checked!), we all wanted to take the beds and pillows home (slept like babies). The breakfast room was well stocked. But honestly the staff was the icing on the cake. I will return and will recommend this oasis to friends and family. I wish there were more hotels like this one out there!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was recently there with a group of my friends. The hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and well looked after. They were very considerate of us as individuals and of our group. I would book with them again in an instant!
The rooms were very clean and quiet. When we asked for some extra glasses for our room, they were hand delivered right away, plus then the front desk called 5 minutes later to make sure we got them. The over all service was exceptional!

Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been to many retreats/conferences across the country over the past years. The retreat I organized and also attended in Sherwood Park, Alberta was just fantastic! Never has a hotel staff treated us and all the guests as if we were actually their family! Little touches of treats in the rooms, flowers at the registration table and so much more! Their staff was courteous and always so kind and accommodating even with some of our strange requests! All of the registered guests I had thought this was a fantastic hotel experience and look forward to returning again! Thank you Frank D. and all of your hard working staff!

Room Tip: The mattresses and pillows were such good quality I was impressed! I saw many of the rooms and all...