“Excellent customer service, great food. Awesome and clean place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Sherwood Park Conference Center

You added Holiday Inn Sherwood Park Conference Center to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Sherwood Park Conference Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Premier Way, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H2G4, Canada (Formerly Coast Edmonton East Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Sherwood Park
“Excellent customer service, great food. Awesome and clean place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Hi Victor & Saadia!

I just wanna commend you both a job well done! Everyone was so impressed with the food and excellent customer service.
Such a great experience and I recommend your hotel to anyone I know. Everyone loved the food and the venue. Hotel rooms are clean
and well kept. I wanna specially acknowledge Alok, Peter & Arun and the ladies that were there (I wasn't able to get their names).
They did a superb job! They were there for us whenever we need assistance and quick response to our needs. I commend them for their effort and great, great
excellent customer service. I've never experienced anything like this. Your hospitality Victor was excempted. I thank you very
much for accommodating us to our needs and satisfaction. May God Bless you all and more great things to come your way.

Warm Regards,
Maria Filasol
Edmonton, AB

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was recently married in July 2012 and unfortunately had my wedding reception at the coast Edmonton east hotel (they are changing their name to Holiday Inn) in Sherwood Park. I experienced the worst service of my life from their staff. They never returned my calls and took 2 weeks to respond to emails. The banquet manager told me they were changing their name to Holiday Inn by the wedding date so I put that in my invitation and they never changed their name. I asked for 10 chairs per table many times and reminded them in emails and they put 8 messing up my whole seating plan. At one point the banquet manager made an appt with me and when I showed up to the hotel he had forgotten about the appt and already went home. We had 250 people at our wedding and only one bartender (they told us there would be 2) who we heard was being rude to everyone probably because she was overworked and the lineups ran across the ballroom. The pop was flat and many people got sick from the late lunch. There were many more problems with this hotel I do not recommend having your wedding reception here.

• Stayed July 2012

Travelers are raving about these Sherwood Park hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Excellent service by the staff. very well organized. have to say my friends daughter had a debut here recently and the hotel is immaculate. the food was perfect temperature. the carpet in the ballroom was wonderful. bar tenders were very professional and courteous. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I attended a close friends birthday party at this hotel this weekend and was truly impressed with the quality of food and service that was given. The food included vibrant colors and was delicious. I would definitely recommend this to my other friends and family. The service was also great, we did not have to wait long for the waiters to clear our table which made it seem very organized and thus gave a good overall experience. Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Hotel rooms are nice, clean and spacious. Very well trained staff...exceptionally good, courteous and helpful. It seems hotel is under renovation, but no inconvenience experienced by me. My second stay in this hotel,. Will recommend to others.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

One of my best friends was married here this weekend. Here is an itemized review

FOOD
-- buffet was very tasty, food tasted fresh, perfect temperature and the prime rib was cooked to perfection. Very little in terms of presentation, so average buffet set up.

BALLROOM / SETUP
-- carpet is in decent shape (always the first thing I notice). Beautiful chandeliers, great photo to take. The dance floor is a bit odd, it is some sort of clip together (similar to sports court) and was not flush with the carpet at it's edges.

Bathrooms are large, clean and close to the ballroom which was nice. The room for buffet/ food service is across the hallway from ballroom, we had a table near the front of the head table so it was quite the hike from buffet room to our seats!

SERVICE
-- catering staff was friendly, fast and efficient no complaints here

WORST ASPECT OF THE EXPERIENCE
-- bartending staff is AWFUL. By far the slowest, rudest staff I have ever experienced at a hotel/wedding. Only fill shot glasses 3/4 of the way, warm pop and poor quality mixes. They had 2 bartenders on until last call when one shut his station down. Understand that you do not want to pay a staff member til the end of the night but the second bartender just stood there looking at the massive line while the slowest bartender I've ever experienced served us as if she hated her job more that anything in the world. Consensus was that it ruined a lot of people's experience at the wedding

***also, we stayed at the hotel that evening, very average. Pillows are paper thin, old bedding that is faded. Rooms did have a fridge which was Very nice**

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Saskatoon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The room and bedspread was very dated. The mattress was old and uncomfortable and the room was too cold, took forever to heat. There is no room service so had to go to the restaurant where the service was slow and the veggie burger was horrible. I canceled my reservations for the rest of my stay and decided to stay at the Delta instead (which is a beautiful hotel). I won't recommend this place to any colleagues. By the way, I work with the person who posted about being locked in the bathroom at the same hotel. The post by the manager that he called the guest and apologized is completely false.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Sherwood Park Conference Center? Share your experiences!