Spent two nights at Super 8 in Rocky Mountain House. We have been staying in Super 8’s throughout Alberta and British Columbia, so by now we have a set of expectations. This Super 8 met all of our hopes for a comfortable stay, good breakfast in the morning, and delightful staff.
One thing to note is that the staff member who checked us in did have a great knowledge of places to eat in the area and suggested we change our plan for where we thought we might have dinner. We told her we were vegetarians and asked where she thought we might find a tasty meal. She suggested Pappa’s Cookhouse Restaurant at the Tamarack Inn. We were very pleased with this choice with a great Greek Salad and various dips and breads.
- Also Known As:
- Super Eight Rocky Mountain House
- Rocky Mountain House Super 8
- Rocky Mountain House Super Eight
- Super 8 Rocky Mountain House Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Rocky Mountain House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.