During our stay there was no heat in the room. It took a number of phone calls to the front desk and a trip to the desk to get the clerk back inside from smoking at 2:30 AM to finally get the heater looked at. The end result was a new room that was smaller, no apology from the staff and a verbal response they would not charge us EXTRA. It took two weeks for us to finally speak to the manager over the phone who said the staff involved would be spoken to and taken care of, no apology was still given ("I'm sorry" would have gone a long way) and the manager was not inclined to give us any discount or make up for the trouble encountered during our stay. She eventually gave us 10% off the room rate, but that still seemed inadequate considering it was -29 and our original room was on the ground floor in a corner. It says a lot when the fridge in the room was warmer than the room itself. At $140 per night we expect better.Our stay was a bad experience with the staff and the room and we will not be visiting there again. My friends living in Pincher Creek will no longer recommend this hotel to any of their other friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta