We stayed for 2 nights. Our room was in the newer side of hotel. The room itself was fantastic! Very clean and comfy. The decor was modern. The pool and hot tub were really nice. Our room came with free breakfast. Will definitely be returning with the whole family in the future. The hotel itself was in walking distance to downtown. It was our first time in pincher creek and we really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta