The new wing of hotel was a pleasant surprise! We were just plane tired from driving over 400 miles in the Rockies. We did not have reservations and feel very fortunate to get a room at all. The rooms were tastefully done and a value for being so close to Waterton Park. The only draw back was the gravel parking in the rear was not well lit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta