We had an excellent 2-night stay thanks to an exceptional service. Receptionist was very nice and showed us both older and new rooms so we can choose according to our needs and expectations. We have chosen a room in the new wing and we were very pleased, nice and classy with the most comfortable beds ever!! The breakfast was served in such a nice manner, we felt well taken care of. After a hike in Jasper we soaked in the hot tub and swim in the pool, excellent way to relax. Later in the evening we went to hotel lounge, where two young employees went over and beyond to make us feel welcome and happy. WOW!!!! GREAT STUFF, GREAT HOTEL, VERY WELL MANAGED!!!! Thank you all for making our stay such a pleasant one!!!! I would definitely stay again!!! Well worth it!!
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.