“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Pincher Creek

You added Ramada Pincher Creek to your Saves list
Ramada Pincher Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1132 Table Mountain Street, Pincher Creek, Alberta T0K 1W0, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Pincher Creek
Lethbridge
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel staff worked hard to accomodate my work schedule and made my stay plesant. The girls at the front desk are awesome. Great job. Thanks.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

LynneWalker, General Manager at Ramada Pincher Creek, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad that we could accomodate your work schedule, I know with our business travellers, their plans sometimes change rapidly. I will pass your compliments on to my front desk staff.

Lynne Walker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The Ramada line of hotels never fails to impress! This hotel was very nice, however a little expensive. We are business travellers and stay at many hotels and this is the largest town east of Crowsnest Pass and they seem to have picked up on this fact and passed it onto the traveller.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
LynneWalker, General Manager at Ramada Pincher Creek, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear from experienced business travellers that we are doing a good job.

I look forward to hosting you if you are in the area again and thank you for choosing us for your hospitality needs.

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We drove from Banff/Canmore area, through Calgary, to Pincher Creek for a good night's rest. Our next day's destination was Waterton National Park.--only 30 minutes drive south. (BE SURE to visit the Interpretive Center in Frank...only 30 minutes West of Pincher Creek.) The Ramada Hotel was terrific. Large room with fridge & micro. Very clean. Breakfast included extensive beverage & bread selection plus yogurt , make your own waffles & bacon. LARGE pool with tube slide for kids. We also appreciated the nearby Walmart for picnic supplies. HIghly recommend!

Room Tip: This property has 4 floors. There are several OUTSIDE ENTRY rooms on the ground level and there was...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am glad that we could ensure that you were rested up for your trip to Waterton Park and that you enjoyed our deluxe continental breakfast.

We look forward to hosting you again if you are in the area and thank you for choosing us for your hospitality needs.

Stony Plain, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I made an overnight trip to see Frank Slide and based off of reviews on this site, we decided to stay at the Pincher Creek Ramada. The hotel is new, clean and well kept. I'm usually pretty picky about cleanliness of rooms and the room passed my thorough inspection with flying colors. The continental breakfast was good and overall I was impressed with the service. The only reason I'm giving this hotel 4/5 is because in the middle of checking in a "regular" walked in and the front desk agent immediately stopped interacting with us and took a moment to chit chat with him instead. I understand she likely felt it was important to acknowledge his arrival, but at that moment, I felt like we were no longer receiving the attention we deserved. It's great to work hard to keep the business of regulars, but it should also be equally important to attract new business. Our checkout, done by Lynne, was super fast and efficient and she was very friendly and professional. We will be staying again and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Pincher Creek. Walmart directly across the street is another bonus to staying in this hotel. Great for anyone who may need to pick up a few things for their trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
LynneWalker, General Manager at Ramada Pincher Creek, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. My housekeepers work very hard and I am happy that your room passed your inspection.

I will discuss with my desk staff the importance of not splitting their attention between guests so that each guest is able to benefit from my staff's full attention and I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I recently spent one night here on our trip through the Canadian Rockies National Parks. Our room was large, very clean and quiet. We received excellent service from the staff and enjoyed using the large pool and spa. The complementary breakfast was decent by motel breakfast standards. We've no complaints and would recommend this property.

Room Tip: Upper floors away from the elevator.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy our pool and hot tub.

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We chose this hotel as a stop off. I booked some months in advance and got an excellent deal. The welcome we received was warm and friendly. The front of house manager was interested in us and our country. Coming from the UK we were amazed at the size of the room, we had 3 double beds and a kitchenette area. The bathroom was good with plenty of towels. The hotel has other facilities including a swimming pool with a waterside. Breakfast was good. This has been our best stop over by far.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the friendly interest of my front desk staff. Many guests are impressed with the 3 queen bed room that you stayed in.

Lansing Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Out of the hotels, it was about the best of the few there were. I would just bypass the town if at all possible. we stayed here after vvisiting Waterton Park and seeing the Prince of Wales Hotel.
Overall the entire area wasn't that intersting so I would just skip the whole area and head to banff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and if you pass this way again, I encourage you to ask our front desk staff about things to see and do in the area.

Lynne Walker

Been to Ramada Pincher Creek? Share your experiences!